Transport Manager CPC – Road Haulage
Course material is provided.
You will receive a full student pack containing:
- Detailed information as presented in the course,
- Practice multi format response questions & case studies
- Various guides and Information to help your through the learning process and prepare you for your exams
- Out of hours support
10 days – 8 days face to face training, 1 day revision and 1 day exam
The course usually runs from Monday to Friday over a two-week period (sometimes with a week in between) in Class.
Paper 1. Knowledge Test – Multi Format Response
Paper 2. Knowledge Application in the Workplace – Case Study Assessment
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Social Law
- Fiscal Law
- Business and financial management of the undertaking
- Access to the market
- Technical standards and technical aspects of operation
- Road Safety
Courses are structured to ensure all elements are covered for the requirements of both exams. There are 30 modules covered.
Course venue is in Wigan. Bookings can be taken nationally for in company locations subject to minimum numbers.
Exams are undertaken online or in classroom.
Our exams are fully approved and governed by accredited awarding body CILT.
Classroom Transport Manager CPC – Road Haulage: £1425 +VAT. £350 deposit to secure place, balance payable 4 weeks prior to course start.
Self Study Options available: Please click ‘Book a Course’ for details
If you would like to discuss what Operator and Driver Support Services can do to support your road transport business, contact us today.